Keep your Passport of the Rota do Petisco with you all the time, even if you do not plan to snack something. After all, it gives you a lot of benefits. Find them here:
- Free admission to the Museu do Mar e da Terra (Sea and Shore Museum) in Carrapateira.
- Free parking in the underground park of “Frente Ribeirinha” (Avenida dos Descobrimentos) for 3 hours/day upon presentation of 2 stamps in the respective same-day ticket;
- Free admission in the following museums and sites: Ponta da Bandeira Fortress, Santo António Church and Mercado de Escravos (Slave Market);
- Discounts on shows at the Cultural Center of Lagos during the Rota do Petisco.
- Free admission to the Municipal Museum of Tavira.
- 1€ discount in the entrance to the Museum of Portimão.
Direcção Regional da Cultura do Algarve:
- 50% discount in the admission to the following monuments and sites: Sagres Fortress, Chapel of Nossa Senhora de Guadalupe, The Prehistoric site of Alcalar and Milreu Ruins.
CP – Comboios de Portugal:
- 30% discount on round-trip tickets in Regional and Inter-Regional trains.